Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer comes to an end :(


Well, Chris never did get a complete summer because he still had some classes and work, but he wasn't as busy as he is going to be since he is starting the Business Administration program with NAU. I planned a suprise get away trip for me and Chris. I reserved a nice hotel room up in the mountains and figured out how to get Chris to bring his 4-wheeler without catching on to what was happening. He never found out that we were taking this trip for us until we were actually in the mountains. I planned a weekend full of activities that he loves to do like 4 wheeling, fishing, and we made a trip to the temple. He never had a clue and I wish that you could have seen his face when he found out that I had set up a whole weekend off from the stresses of life. Now that the summer is over life is busier than it ever has been since we've been married. Chris works full time, then he has class Monday until 7 and Thursday until 10, in between he has a ton of homework, and then he has his church calling. There never seems to be enough time now.

5 comments:

Kambria Smith Robinson said...

I like the fetus! You have that classy touch, Peesh. haha. You are such a GOOD WIFE! Thanks for always being such a great example to me.

Kambria Smith Robinson said...

WOAH! The inter-womb details are even better ;)

love ya

Brady & Jessica said...

Teesha, I do NOT care to hear what a PERFECT WIFE you are! I told Brady last night that he bugs me and he's really been getting on my nerves! In my defense I have 2 placentas & twice the hormones raging as the normal pregnant gal. But Brady has still not forgiven me. I hope Chris realizes how lucky he is to have such a FABULOUS wife! But I've gotta go - Brady's in bed waiting for his massage. Ok so I'm not the greatest wife, but being married to me does have it's perks! Love ya, Jess

Raine said...

Hey Teesha
You look soo cute pregnant! I can't believe you almost due. Why is it when I am almost due, I look like a COW! Well it is cool that your blogging. I'll be waiting to see pictures of the little princess.

Sopha said...

so cute!!! Im going to be out of town on the baby shower but i really wanted to come!! good luck with everything, and we should do something fun!