Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day



This was our third Valentines day together and we are trying to be more frugal so we set a $25 limit.  Well Teesha did pretty well with the limit, but she did go over, so she labeled part of it with Paetyn's name to get by.  Teesha's gift took her forever to make, but it was awsome and very thoughtful.  Chris' sister was in California the day before Valentines Day and she text him a picture of a coach purse and asked if Chris had already gotten a gift.  Well originally Chris said he didn't want to buy one because it was way over the limit, but turns out the Coach Factory sale was having an awsome sale and the deal was unbeatable.  So, needless to say Chris went over the limit, but got this purse for less than $100 which is a steal.  We hired a babysitter and went to dinner and a movie together.










4 comments:

Suzanne Maughan said...

I would love to! Are you guys in town or going to be in town soon? I can make the double layered and single layered bows so whatever you'd like to learn, id be happy to teach. just let me know when youre in town!

Brady & Jessica said...

I love the update! Finally made a post on mine, you'll have to check it out. I missed the part where it was the day before V-Day and Chris still didn't have a present. Teesha obviously put a lot of thought and time into her gift. But for such a procrastinator Chris pulled off a sweet gift! You didn't mention the little BONUS that came with the bag! Haha! I love your baby. Can't wait to see her again. Oh, can't wait to see you two either! Jessica

Nathan & Jennifer Lundstrom said...

Teesha! We do need to come visit you guys. I was thinking maybe spring break? I know that is in like less than two weeks now so it is really late notice. But if you guys are available, I think we are the entire week except for Friday and Saturday because Nate has work. But I will call you tomorrow or something! Haha.. I know I have been working on our blog figuring out how to make it cute and work, We just don't have any friends! Thats ok, I just don't know alot of people with blogs. But I will call you this week sometime! Cute CUTE pictures by the way, I like how you changed your blog.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Hi Teesha! Who knew all you guys have blogs?! We never get to see each other anymore with everyone's busy lives & living in different places... so this will be fun to keep up! Your little girl is seriously so cute- and so is her name. :)