Friday, April 3, 2009

Chris' birthday

















Chris turned 24 on monday shh he's sensitive about the subject! well sunday night I went to wrap his presents and discovered we were basically out of wraping paper except a little bit of Christmas paper. I guess Chris used the last of it and I didn't kno so I had to get creative! I wraped One of his presents in tissue paper and the others in Christnmas paper oh well I guess the wraping doesn't matter it's whats inside or is it? Anyway I wrote all over his Truck windows sunday night so he would get all kinds of obnoxious people honking at him haha secretly i know he loved it. I got up early Monday to make him breakfast in bed and suprized him by making a avocado shake along with it. I heard him talking to some one about how good they were in brazil so I found a recipe online that I thought would be good and i guess I was right cuz he said it was just like the ones in brazil. Then that night we did a cook out with Chris' family and had cake and ice cream. All in all he said he had a good Birthday!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Geesha Toodman!!!!! I am adding you to my bloglist! I miss you!

Brady & Jessica said...

Teesha you are such a good wife. I wanna be just like you. If we ever make it to the lake - Correction - When we go to the lake you'll have to make me an avocado shake. Umm... I think it's time for you to do a new post! Love ya - Jess