Sunday, October 4, 2009

Disneyland

This summer Chris's family all went to Disneyland for a big family trip. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to Mom and Dad for taking us all and helping with the kids. Grandpa even got to take Paetyn on her first ride on the Merry-Go-Round, I think Grandpa had an even better time than Paetyn. After Disneyland we went down to San Diego for a night and day. Paetyn loved the sand at the beach but not the water, it was kind of cold. It was a really fun summer, but now we are both down to the nitty gritty in school.














































2 comments:

Angela said...

OMG I might faint cause you actually updated your blog!!! I love the pictures, you guys look so cute. Wish we could see you guys more.

Brady & Jessica said...

Nice update. My favorite picture is the one in the car where Paetyn has a yellow bow and she's leaning over to make sure she gets in the picure. Funny kid. Chris if you win me and Brady a trip to Cancun I would consider giving up the John Deere - What do you think? I'm glad Chris was a "Nice Husband" while scuba diving. We went snorkeling in the Bahamas and Brady completely ditched me in the beginning. Something about me embarassing him while trying to get in the water (I had to walk in back wards!) Then I finally found him and we were floating along side by side watching fish, what have ya. All of a sudden he jerks his hand free so I came up and he's gone! He later told me I swim too slow and I was holding him up. Excuse me. But it was a good time. That all inclusive sounds good though. Someday you'll hafta teach me how to do Facebook. Hope the baby had a fabulous b-day and party. Love you guys Jess