Sunday, October 3, 2010

mini vacation/ more happenings

Here i am updating again i know i'm shocked myself. Hopefully this post isn't to confusing the pictures are kind of out of order but better than noting right? anyway these are some more of our recent happenings.

About a month ago our little family took a mini vacation down to chandler it was nice to get away and just be able to do a few fun things together. We went to Cabela's of coarse Chris and Paetyn both loved it and i didn't mind it to much either. Then later that day we went to the Bounce Jungle with Waylon and Whitley; that wore the kids out pretty good and us to i played just as hard as the kids. I had originally planned for us to go to the pet store then Chris found a place he thought would be fun so we went to the bird store instead. We had so much fun just being together as a family we will have to do it again sometime soon.

A couple weekends ago we decided to go up to the catwalk. Amy and Lexi came with us too. It was fun but we decide next time we need to go without the kids.....it wasn't very stroller friendly.



Catwalk









Catwalk












This is what happens when a 2 yr old doesn't get her nap









Bird store; chris failed to tell me they weren't in cages so as we approach the door and I hear the squealing i freak and tell Chris and Paetyn to have a good time i'll be waiting outside whenever they get done. After some serious convincing I say ill go in only if chris holds my hand the whole time. It took awhile but i warmed up to the birds also.


















Feeding the bird



















kid at heart












Bounce Jungle









on the big slide with dad











Cabela's












Fish aquarium at Cabela's









Cabela's












Labor day flying a kite at the park
























attempting to potty training has begun












First black eye (walked in front of the swing)












Helping Daddy wash the truck










She thinks the treadmill is the funniest thing so i turned it was down and let her walk on it. she got tired fast and slowly fell off the back.












painting












Around the beginning of the summer Paetyn learned to climb out of her crib. Unfortunately I was the one that taught her by accident. anyway since it's impossible to contain her anymore we just moved her to the big bed. :( She's growing up so fast.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big she is! Your hair looks fabulous all dark! Love it :)

Collins Family said...

I'm very proud of you that you did another update so soon! I love seeing all your pictures and how cute Paetyn is! We miss living next door!!!! Hope you guys are doing great!

Sopha said...

I laughed SO hard at the picture of her face smashed into the table asleep.
And are you afraid of birds? Because I totally am. I would not have gone somewhere that they were out of cages.
She is SOOO cute!

Kambria Smith Robinson said...

I love your dark hair! I feel like I've never seen you un-blond

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Love all your pictures and reading your updates! So fun to read what you and your darling family are up to!

Take Care,
JoLynn

P.S. I love your hair dark too! Way cute!

marshall and chelsea said...

I loved all of your pictures! Paetyn is so stinkin cute! Her first black eye pic was amazing also the one of her passed out face down on the table!