Monday, February 21, 2011

Snow and a haircut

This first picture has nothing to do with the post but i just love it!








I've been wanting to cut Paetyn's hair for a long time now but have been putting it off. Finally a couple weeks ago I decided the mullet could no longer be hidden and had to go:)

This is the after Picture








Before (1st haircut)








Chris' family did pictures a little while back and this is one i was able to get of Paetyn







Last Saturday we went up to the mountain to play in the snow! It was so windy and actually snowing so we didn't stay out long! Paetyn and Chris had a ball and I had fun Messing around with the different settings on my new camera.








Paetyn makes Chris so proud she is such a dare devil. Chris just can't wait until she is old enough to go with him on roller coasters.








She just kept saying,"again"








Love these Two

2 comments:

Tanner, Amy, and Alexis said...

I LOVE this pic of chris and paetyn they are so cute! also, i hope to see another post tomorrow...you know ;)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I Love checking in on you and your cute family!

Tamazine says your potty training Paetyn, bless your heart! Oh those days are still so vivid in my mind! Conner was our worst with it. It was so awful I thought I'd loose my mind! He was so willful and determined to do everything I didn't want him to do and nothing I wanted him to do (don't worry he's a bit better now:) Anyway, at 3 and half he was still NOT potty trained. I had been working with him for a year (no I'm not exaggerating!) Finally he was potty trained! The only bit of comfort I can tell you is that I don't know of any children that go to kindergarten not potty trained. She'll be fine! She's still young, just pray for some guidance and help to know what will work best for her. Good luck and know I'm thinking of you!

JoLynn Ellsworth