Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fishing,zoo and much more

Here i am once again months later updating our blog. I know I am really bad at this... Anyway here are a few of the things we have been up to over the past few months.









This was from memorial day weekend we met up with some friends at a splash pad









Every once in a while a dove gets into our chicken coop and can't get out,This last time chris thought it would be cool if Paetyn got to pet it. As you can tell she thinks its the coolest thing ever:)


















Easter morning









This year i was really excited to color easter eggs with Paetyn because she is getting older and i figured she would really be into it. She had fun but was over the whole thing after doing a few eggs.









Chris' 26th Birthday! The day started with Breakfast in bed then of coarse he worked all day but later that night we had a family dinner out at his parents house.
















Back in march we made A trip down to mesa for spring break. We did lots of shopping the zoo and just hanging out.
















I bought these sunglasses for Paetyn while we were in mesa every time she wears them it makes me smile.












My Grandpa died a few moths back and this cowboy hat was his. I actually got it for the baby but for now Paetyn loves to wear it and I cant help but smile and think of him whenever I see her wearing it.








About a month ago we decided we would take Paetyn fishing she has never been before and figured it would be a fun little outing. It was so fun to watch her start by just dipping her toes in and work up to being covered by the water past her waist. I started to get a little worried at that point she didn't quite understand that is was just getting deeper and she doesn't know how to swim. Chris was finally able to catch a fish right before we were going to leave Paetyn thought it was so neat until the fish was close then she squealed and hid behind chris:)






















2 comments:

Collins Family said...

I love seeing updated pictures of you guys! Paetyn is getting so big and she is so cute! I love her rainbow striped dress! Hope you guys are doing well and I cant wait to see pictures of the little guy when he comes!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh I love seeing your pictures! I can't believe how big Paetyn is getting-and she looks just like a little Peters girl! She is darling!!!