Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

THis Halloween chris was gone on a business trip to washington state so I decided Id take the kids to go visit my family. My family never gets to see the kids dressed up on Halloween so i figured this would be fun and probably the only time we get to do this. Paetyn has insisted for months that she wanted to be a butterfly so thats what she was this year and Jaden just wore his little skeleton pjs.
Its nice to be able to go visit family and have help with the kids. My little sister would get up and feed Jaden before leaving for school in the morning and my Dad LOVES babies which mean he took care of Jaden a lot(even when he was fussy) and my mom well she made all the meals and went with us to all the places we needed to go. It was fun but we were ready to come back home guess its true theres NO place like HOME!
























































chris and I went to a party a few days before Halloween

2 comments:

Collins Family said...

I LOVE seeing your updates! I seriously get so excited! From what I can see your house looks really nice! I hope to see more pictures of it! :) Did you make Paetyn's Dora cake? I'm impressed! Everyone looks great! Miss you guys!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I was SUPER happy to get to have you guys come and trick or treat to me. It was such a happy day for me. You came and literally just moments later Emily, Deak, and Kaed came. It was so good to get to see you! Your kids looked darling and you did too-as always! I'm looking forward to maybe getting to see you over the holidays and when Brighten comes home:)