Monday, November 7, 2011

Paetyn turns 3

Paetyn had her 3rd birthday. I can't believe my little girl is 3 where has the time gone? She sure is a stubborn little thing but she has blessed our life so much and in so many ways. She is a GREAT big sister to Jaden and such a helper to me. She is Usually pretty grateful for things and is so easily pleased. She is smart some times a little to smart and can always make us laugh we Love her so much and are happy she is ours!
This year I decided we would do a little party for Paetyn and her cousins. It was a princess tea party. When the girls first got there they could choose a dress up then they got their hair done Then we did lunch and the tea party part, played pin the wings on tinker bell, had cup cakes and opened presents! It was a lot of fun Im so glad we did it. (the party was the day before her actual birthday)
Paetyn had a lot of cousins that traveled a ways so they could be there and we are so glad they did, it made it that much more fun and their moms were so much help to me. I have the best family on both sides


Paetyn said she wanted a Dora cake so this is what we made for her on her actual birthday


















Birthday morning opening the gift Jaden got her












For her Birthday we went the the pumpkin patch with some cousins












Birthday breakfast

















This is what we gave out for the kids to take home. I got the tea cups at the thrift store for 10cents the necklace bracelet and wand on clearance at Walmart then just added some candy












opening presents at her party












blowing out the candle on her cupcake












playing pin the wings on tinker bell












having lunch












everyone all dressed up












Getting their hair done. My sister in law amy is the best she was so much help












blowing out her candle












All ready to party


1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Late Birthday Paetyn. She is so cute! You can tell she has a great fun personality. You are just the best little mom. I'm so proud of you! Even though I have absolutely nothing to do with the kind of mother you are or wife. I still feel so proud of you! You are an amazing woman. I hope Brilynn turns out like you and your sisters have.